It was a lot of fun! Daniela slept through the whole walk. She is such a great baby!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Moni for the invite! We walked with the Quintero's and the Conde's- awesome families! They are such great friends and I look forward to our continued friendships!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Daniela's First Charity Event
A really close friend of mine- Monica- invited Daniela to her First Charity Event- Light The Night. (Monica helped organize the event). It's a walk for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's to pay tribute and bring hope to people battling cancer. People with White balloons are survivors, red- supporters, and gold- walking in memory of someone that passed. They raise more than $228,000. (I think that was the number- either way... they raised a lot of money in Houston).
It was a lot of fun! Daniela slept through the whole walk. She is such a great baby!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Moni for the invite! We walked with the Quintero's and the Conde's- awesome families! They are such great friends and I look forward to our continued friendships!
A pose before the walk- Misael, Ruby, Cathy, Jairo, and Leo. (Daniela is in the stroller and I am taking the picture ;) )
It was a lot of fun! Daniela slept through the whole walk. She is such a great baby!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Moni for the invite! We walked with the Quintero's and the Conde's- awesome families! They are such great friends and I look forward to our continued friendships!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment