Wednesday, November 28, 2007

3 months...

I can't believe that my little Dani is 3 months old today!!!! She is growing so fast!!!!! During the Thanksgiving holidays Dani started sleeping 7 hours straight during the night, reaching as well as holding and pulling things and has started giggling- she has such a cut laugh- its contagious. She also keeps her head up more when holding her and when she is on her tummy. Its so great to see her learn and grow. She loves to talk and move her tongue as if she were really talking to you.

Thanksgiving Day was great! We had lunch with my parents and then with my mother in law. We hung out with Abuelita Marisela for a while and then visited Ceci- Misael's cousin- for dinner for more turkey. We were turkied out! My mom's Turkey of course was the best! Yummy!!!!!!

I went to Carolina's, my best friend, wedding shower on Saturday with my mom, so Daddy stayed home with Dani. I had a great time and so did Dani and her daddy. Its a great big help when Misael offers to watch her so that I can do things like go to the gym and workout a bit. I started doing spinning classes... and let me tell you... its a workout. I really enjoy it! Brendy- Misa's cousin- is my gym buddy!!!! She keeps me motivated! Thanks Brendy!!!! I will so be looking good for Carolina's wedding in Jan. Its just around the corner!!!

Anyways, here are some pictures that my dad took of her this past weekend. I love them all! Dani looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon you will get a chance to see my favorite picture... stay toon.


No comments: