Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What is new?

We came home from Oklahoma about a week ago and I have yet to post any details of our trip because I have been busy on the computer doing other things! So finally I am done and now I can blog. We had a great time with my sister and her family in OK. The kids are great! I so wish they lived here or at least lived closer! I enjoyed our time together!!!!!!!!!!!! Katherine is so big and I cannot believe it... she loves to play and most of all LOVES books. She wanted to always read books to Dani. She loved to help with everything- she would say "Lali help"- meaning I want to do it and let me help you. She is so loving. Joshua is a little rock and so HAPPY!!!!!!! He is so strong. He will be 6 months in a couple of days. How exciting! He loves to giggle and can make you laugh so much with the giggles. He is so joyful to be around!!!!! Thank you Auntie Marleny and Uncle Dan for welcoming us to your home... its always a joy to be over there with you guys!

While in OK Dani learned to sit up and stand up a little better because she was in Joshua's Baby Einstein Activity center. She loved it that we even got it for her! Its great because I put her in there when I am cooking instead of having her roll around all over the place. She even started to scoot up on her tummy and roll around!

We were all sick in OK (except uncle Dan). At 5 months and a half Dani got sick for the first time. (Don't worry auntie- its not your fault- she would have gotten sick at some point.) It was pretty cold and it even snowed one day- Thursday. That was so cool! I saw snow falling! Mother nature is so awesome! When we got home I took Dani to the doctor to check out her runny nose and cough... I am so glad that we went because she had an ear infection. She is on antibiotics for 10 days- and this Wednesday will be the 10th day! She has been a really good sick baby- I have no complaints as neither does she!

Here are some pictures!





No comments: