Just wanted to wish all the mom's a Happy Mother's Day! Celebrate with your wonderful kids and hubbies. This morning, being my first mother's day celebration I was woken up with the beautiful sound of Dani saying "mamamamamamama" wanting to get out of her crib to eat. What a beautiful sound that was! I will definitely enjoy my first Mother's Day! (last year we celebrated too because I was pregnant- so I guess this would be my second mothers day celebration).
5 comments:
Marta,
Muchas felicidades por este dia tan especial, eres una gran mama y eso se debe festejar. Dani se sentira orgullosa de ser tu hija. felicidades!!!
FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES!! You are a beautiful mommy! Daniela is super lucky!
Love you,
your sister!
Happy mothers day. Dani loves you and your a great mother!
Happy Mother's Day to you too! Hope you had fun!
Happy Mother's Day! love you!
Post a Comment