We went to Eva's 1 month check up yesterday. She is a chunky little one! She weighs 11 lbs 12 oz (95%) and is 21 1/2 inches long (80%). I knew from a couple of days ago that she was going to be chunky because she has got some rolls going on her legs and arms. They are so cute... you just want to bite her but don't worry.. I don't! Doctor says she is doing very well! So that is good to hear! She is still sleeping a lot and pretty soon we will be moving her out of our bedroom at night into her crib. Hopefully she continues to sleep well there.
5 comments:
I want to see her! :)
so cute! i love chunky babies
Wowwwww si que ha crecido heeee... jejejej esta preciosa!!!
Se me antoja morderle sus brazitos! jeje Que le das de comer, mujer?! Su pelo es lo mas divertido pues parece que tiene su propio estilo ella.
chunky baby!! i will be there next week to see you ladies!!
Post a Comment