Monday, August 24, 2009
3 days without Daniela!!!
It's going on three days without Dani around. She went with Grandma on saturday morning to visit her cousins in Tulsa for Joshua's birthday! I have missed her so much! It has been strange only having Eva around and it has been SOOOOOO EASY! She is such a great baby and really does not bother at all! Memories came back to me from when I only had Dani and I have been able to do soooooo much. Misael and I got to sleep in and even take a nap during the day! It was great! But I am so ready for my little girl to come home. She will be flying in this evening and will be home probably around 9. I can't wait to hug and kiss her and hear how much fun she had!!!! I know that she will be sad that she has to leave her cousins! But we will see them again soon!!!!!! Thanks to her Tia, Tio, and cousins for having her over and for Grandma for taking great care of her while her parents were not around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment