Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daniela at her Christmas program

I am so proud of my little girl! She sang her little heart out today! I was a little sad yesterday when we went to see her Christmas program because she cried the whole time and just wanted to be with Eva and I in the audience and did not sing at all. Her music teacher had told me before the program began that she knew all the songs, gestures and that she sings so pretty... so I was even more excited to hear and watch her- but she did not sing and we both came home sad! So this morning I got a message from her music teacher on Facebook telling me to take her today to see if she would sing. (Paula posted the following: Marta, its so sad that Daniela cried yesterday, at the rehearsal she did an excellent job and sang all the songs and she even move her body... today we have the same program for the kids from Tuesday and Thursday, if you want talk to her and she if she wants to sing today? If so, then bring her a little before 1:30 pm) So I asked Daniela if she wanted to sing and she said yes and then no and then yes and then no... so I was not sure if she would but offered her a little prize if she did! I know, I know... I should not bribe my little girl... but it worked and I AM SO HAPPY THAT SHE SANG!!!!!!!!!!! She looked so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is Daniela yesterday before she was suppose to sing. She decorated a little Christmas tree.


This is Daniela crying before the program even began! Poor thing!


This picture is from TODAY. She went to school just to sing with her friends! Before the program began, the Priest prayed and Daniela prayed with him. Is that not adorable or what? She is toooooo cute! Her little hands in prayer position with her eyes closed... she was concentrating and listening to the Priest.



Paula- music teacher- and Daniela.






No comments: