We did it!!!!!!!!!!! Misael and I crossed the finish line for our 1st half marathon together!!!! This was Misael's first and this was my second! The weather was awesome! Not too cold... not hot at all... just right!!! Our timing... well if we would of train would of been so much better but we finished together in 2 hours and 50 minutes! The important things is that we did it!!! Now I still want to do a Full Marathon again... but that will hopefully be before my 35th birthday... wow.. that sounds crazy... but I will do it and I will join a group just like when I ran my 1st marathon in hawaii. It is so much better to train with a big group.. it makes a BIG difference! So those that have not run a half or full marathon... make sure you join a running group or some organization and run for a cause!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its well worth it!!!!!
Here are some pictures of us after the race when we went to pick up Daniela at her grandparents! She spent the night there- Thank you papi and mami for watching her for so many hours! She had a great time but was ready to come home and see her sister! Eva was at home with Tio Walter and Tia Martha (her godparents). Thank you bro and sister in law for waking up before 4 am to be at our house by 4:45 am!!!!!!!!!!! We greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks for doing a great job with Eva!!!!! I can tell she enjoyed herself with you two!!!!


3 comments:
Good job!!! and great pictures. I love the first one, you, Dani and Misael!! wooow
WoooHooo!! Congrats!! So proud of the two of you!! Way to do it...imagine your time had you done all that training? Maybe we should do a marathon together...:) I want to do another one :)
awesome!
Post a Comment