Here is a cute picture that my dad captured of Dani in my arms. She usually does not like to be held because she LOVES to explore and be independent- but for about a week she was sick and now is doing better! She had fever, did not eat or drink much, slept a lot and was very weak. She had high fevers which caused in the end Roseola (red spots and bumps on her whole body after her fever stopped). She now no longer has the red spots and is back to her normal self- not sleeping all day and is playing a lot.
4 comments:
what a beautiful picture of Daniela, even though she is not feeling real well. I love that the "moment" was captured, cuz I'm sure you don't see her this way too ofter (I mean so settled down and snuggly :) )
Que hermosa foto! a pesar de que las dos lucen cansadas quedo muy linda. Me alegra que Dani ya esta mucho mejor.
Lucy Ponce de Leon
Ah! how sweet. I still cherish my picture of Adreana's first fever. Her eyes so soft. It wasn't a look I got often. I am so glad she is back to feeling better.
Post a Comment