I got the battery for my camera but guess what? IT STILL DOES NOT WORK! Something is wrong with my camera! So sad!!!! I am now ready for a new one! So soon, hopefully soon, I will get my new camera and then I will be able to post some pictures!
Today I finally installed Dani's new carseat! I LOVE IT! I took Dani for a spin today and let me tell you, she looked so big! She was all smiles and excited with her new view that she did not even fall asleep! I was a little worried that the seat would not recline enough but I was wrong... it's perfect- at least for now!! Stay tune for some pictures... but ha... that might be a while!
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Too bad that your camera doesn't work, awesome that you are getting a new one... Any chance you will be getting an SLR and joining your family in the photo business? :)! Can't wait to see new pictures.
Post a Comment