Monday, September 22, 2008

5 years and counting...

Happy Anniversary to my HUBBY! This past Saturday hubby and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary.... yep.. 5 years... can you believe it? I can't! Time goes by so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have had so many wonderful memories and hope that we continue to grow as a couple and cherish every minute that we have with one another and our babies.... yep... with Dani and baby number 2. We are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 12 weeks pregnant and baby is due at the beginning of April right before Daddy's birthday! We are so excited that this year we got to include this news in our celebration and wait anxiously for our little one!!!!!

Have a great Monday!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mariafer said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful way to celebrate 5 years! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 5 year mark! And now we anxiously wait for the next little (boy) baby.,...love ya.

Anonymous said...

Felicidades Marta su 5to. aniversario! y mil bendiciones por la espera del nuevo angelito de la familia.

Lucy

Mónica said...

oh my...5 years?!?! already! congrats! may God keep blessing ya'll