Monday, September 8, 2008

Dani is a YEAR OLD!!!

WOW time flies by fast! We are happy to post that our little girl is ONE year old. I know... I know... she turned one on the 28th of August and I did not post anything... so sorry! But a lot has been going on in our lives that I just have not MADE the time to post anything on the blog! So we had a small birthday party for her this past weekend. She had SOOOOO much fun!!!! She loved the little four kids that came and she played with them a lot! She loved her cake... blew out her own candle by herself and this time... she actually ate a piece of cake with frosting!! (on her birthday we sang happy birthday to her with a cupcake that I made and she did not even eat a bite of it!) She danced and loved her gifts! Thank you to everyone that came... it was mainly just immediate family... but we had a great time! I am just sad to say that since I DON'T have a camera with video... I did not get any video of her birthday or birthday party... but that is okay... we got some great pictures from Abuelo! Thank you Abuelo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the pictures!





No comments: