This is week 25 of my pregnancy. Baby girl moves around a lot in my belly! Misael felt a strong kick (or elbow- who knows!) yesterday and was really surprised. Today I have felt her even more. It's like she now knows that she can move and I can feel her ALOT! I wonder what Dani will do when she puts her hand on my belly and feels her little sister move... that will be awesome but for some reason I feel that she will hit me because she will feel something move. FUNNY!!!! So we will see!!!!!
on another note... so now Dani is sleeping in her toddler bed because a couple of weeks she had climbed out of her crib twice. Once she goes down for a nap or goes to sleep at night we close the door for safety purposes. Her new thing now is that she can OPEN THE DOOR! I cannot believe it... I thought it would take a bit longer for her to figure that out. Nope... our little conejita is so smart that she figured oh I will just open the door and let myself out- I don't need to wait for someone to come get me! WOW... I cannot believe it!!! I really thought I had a bit more time to worry about her getting out of her room!!!! I WAS SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment