Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eating on her new table...

I went to Ikea and purchased Dani a little table and chair so that she can eat and play. She doesn't really sit and eat.. she likes to sit, get up walk around and then sit to eat.. which I need to get her to stop. Hopefully with time she will learn to just sit and eat. I hope that time is soon!!!!! Anyways, she is enjoying her table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I was thinking about the baby even more today because she is MOVING SO MUCH lately that I realized that she only has 8 and a half weeks left in her 5 star hotel and then she will join us out in the real world. It's incredible that soon I will have her in my arms... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm eating mom.

See mom... I am using my fork... I'm a big girl!

YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

that is a super cute table!!

Mónica said...

she's so happy at her table :-) i can't believe the next baby is almost here! and i can't wait to see you 3.5 next week. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Si que Dani esta creciendo rapido! es muy chistosa y se ve muy bonita en su nueva mesita!