Friday, January 30, 2009

Daniela's 1st Haircut

Yesterday Dani turned 17 months and she got her first haircut. Just a little trim to help her hair grow since it does not really grow! She looks a bit different.. not a whole lot.. but I can tell!!!! She did very well considering the fact that she had not taken a nap all day and her appointment was at 2:30 pm. Afterward, she slept for 3 hours.


I think she is starting to wonder here what she is doing on a chair with a big mirror in front of her! She stayed seated!!!!!

Mommy.. what is this lady doing to me?

This is the best picture so far of her with her haircut. Once I get a better one I will post it!

1 comment:

Mónica said...

so cute! i love that second picture of her sitting and wondering what was going on. SO CUTE!