Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daniela after school...

Here are some picture of Dani after her class yesterday. She looked like she enjoyed herself and once she saw me she came and gave me a big hug... oh what a feeling I got of joy! Teacher said she did good aside from Dani being possessive with her things and wanting to carry her backpack and cup all day. I noticed yesterday that she did learn to say crying and hurry in English and she says them clearly. I think she learned those quickly because she did cry when other little girls took her things and because if she wanted to go to the RR she was probably told hurry hurry. Not sure.. I am only assuming that is why she knows those words. Hopefully with her going to preschool she will learn to share and not be so possessive. Teacher says that it will get better since this is the first time that she has been away from home.
No picture she kept saying.
Hug to one of her teachers.
Her cute little shirt with her name on it.
She was so tired that 2 minutes into the car ride home she fell asleep. She was worn out.

No comments: