Dani's birthday (friday the 28th) started off with us signing happy b-day to her with a little cupcake and she did not blow out the candle... she wanted daddy to do it for her! We then had breakfast and this time I just sng to her with the same cupcake (she did not eat it earlier) and this time she blew out her candle! We then hung out at the house until daddy came home and we went to Walmart to pick out one of her b-day gifts- a fish. We were only going to get one.. but then we felt bad that it would be lonely so we got two goldfishes and one algae eating fish (not sure what it is called). Dani loved picking outher fishes! We came home and Daddy helped set up her small aquarium. She loves them! She had a wonderful day!

Dani and her fish at the store.

Setting up her aquarium.

Then on saturday- we had a tiny under the sea birthday party for Daniela to celebrate with our huge family- Misael's big family!!!! I did not want a big party... saving that for later in life- like her 5th, 10th and maybe even a quincianera if she wants one. She loved the Dora moonwalk!!! She jumped so much in it! It was worth it and thank goodness it did not rain!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some pictures.

Finding nemo cake! YUM!!!!!!!!!!
Daniela's tia works at a cake shop so we had an incredible cake. The theme was under the sea.. so her cake had nemo and Dori on it. IT WAS SOOOOO CUTE! I did not want to even cut it. It was so huge- her tia exagerated.. I had told her it would only be family.


Dani did not enjoy everyone signing happy birthday to her. SHE CRYED! Poor thing! We also sung happy b-day to Tio Harrison because they share a bday... so he had his own chocolate cake.
I am so sad that I did not get a good picture of her and her cake! Oh well!!!!

Cutting the cake and serving it! We had the whole bottom tier left over. It was really good!

Sunday before they picked up the moonwalk Daniela and I jumped in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment