Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gratitude

Daniela is a very grateful and happy little girl! She amazes me with the things she says. Yesterday evening Tia Stephany came over with Isabella to watch the girls while they slept and I went to the airport to pick up my dad. Today in the morning I mentioned to Daniela that Isabella had come over yesterday and that she had brought with her Daniela's lunch bag and other things that were left at her Grand dad's house several weeks ago. After that we continued our Thursday routine of Toddler time at the library and then came home to nap. After our nap I called a friend of mine to see if she wanted to meet up at the park because it was A BEAUTIFUL DAY and I wanted the girls to enjoy the outdoors with their little friend Ty. They all had a great time!!!! While at the park, I received a call from Tia Stephany to see if I could watch Isabella for a while and so I did. When we left the park to go home and while I was putting all three girls in the car Daniela reached down for her lunch bag and told Isabella several time with the cutest face... "Gracias por mi lunch." I was full of joy when I heard her say that! She remembered and told her cousin right away thanks for bring back my lunch bag! ah.....

No comments: