Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Library...

We went to the library today and arrived early... so we got to look around and found some music CD and movies for Daniela. She was supper excited and so was I! But then it got me thinking.. she will probably want to see all 5 movies in one day... so a lesson learned- only get 2 movies each time we go the library.

Here are some pictures from my cell phone that I took of Dani! Today's topic was hair. She got to do a little project at the end and was excited to show it off!
Drop Box

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que linda luce Dani, sin duda hace un buen tiempo que no la veo porque se ve muy grande y diferente. Necesitamos reunirnos AMIGA!

Cuidense

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Her hair is getting so long!! I love that she leaves it done....