Thursday, June 17, 2010

Doctors appointment- I'm 18 weeks and 6 days!

We went to the doctors office today and got to see the baby! Super cute! Profile looks like Daniela! Baby said hi to us... and moved around so much! Doctor said baby is doing great and right on track!

Now Misael has a great big secret! He knows what we are having! Technician gave us an ultrasound with the baby's sex on it and put it in an envelope. Misael took it to work and opened it without me in front of him. Let see how long he can keep this HUGE secret or how long I last not wanting to know even though I REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW! I want to see how he acts knowing.. will I be able to tell the baby's sex by how he acts???? Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mónica said...

oh my goodness! that is so funny that Misa knows. How can you even handle it?!?!

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! Tell Misa to email it to me. i want to know too! I dont know how you can hold on to the supense.......Your crazy!