Monday, June 28, 2010

We have a cat and 4 kittens


Oh so cute!!!!! On Friday we found a cute female cat with 4 kittens in our front yard hidden in our bushes. Not sure how old they are or even how to take care of them! I am putting up a sign in our neighborhood so hopefully we can find the owner. If not, not sure what we will do but we will probably give them away or call the spca (but I don't want to call them because they will probably put them to sleep if they don't find owners- and that makes me sad to even think about it!) Here is a photo of the cat and one of her kittens. She was so hungry that all the pictures that I have of her is with her face inside the bowl eating.. she was starving!

2 comments:

Mariafer said...

I love kittie cats. I would take one except I am highly allergic to them! (plus we just got a dog) I love her white paws but I mostly love that gray kitty. You aren't even keeping one?

Anonymous said...

Hayyyy estan divinos, sobre todo el pequeno que se asoma... el de color gris me encantooo! pero??? A Tony no le gustan, es mas los odia....por eso nunca puedo tener uno en casa :( Disfrutalos mientras los tengas en casa. Saludos!