Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eva goes to school with her big sister!

Eva and Daniela go to school 3 times a week! Monday was Eva's first day! She did great! Only cried a bit before taking her nap... so she did well!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some pictures of her! So cute! She looks so big but she is so little!!!!!!!


Eva was ready to leave!


This is her leaving the house with her little ladybug lunch bag that I got her a couple of months ago!


After she went into the class with no crying... HURRAY.. she started exploring!


She was still asleep by the time I picked her up! She did not look like she was comfortable... her poor little hand and arm! I am currently making a nap mat for her so she does not sleep on the plastic mat itself.. lets see how that turns out! Hopefully it will be done this weekend and she can take it on monday!


She was happy to see me when I picked her up! Big SMILES... love it!

No comments: