At Painting with a Twist for my surprise baby shower was organized by Alexis and Martha!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! I was really surprised and loved everything!!!!!!!! The cake was ADORABLE.. mom owl with three little pink bowed owls. The food was great!!!! The party favors adorable and the company of great friends was EXCELLENT!!! I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!! We painted a cute little owl and now the painting is hung in the baby room!!!!!!!! Looks adorable!!!!!! Everyone that joined us did an excellent job on their paintings!!!!!!!
my little Hootsie!!!!!!!!!
On another note.. I baked this morning.. but did not get to finish making my sweet potato bread rolls until late this evening! Here is a picture of them... they are delicious but I imagined them sweet... so maybe next time i make them I will add sugar to the recipe. YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you've been showered with love!! Those rolls look yummy!! Got any leftover?
yes, you are lucky to have family and friends who love you so much, BUT we are very lucky to have you in our lives too! i can't wait to see the little one :-)
Post a Comment