Monday, January 17, 2011

Mikaela is 2 months

Mikaela is 2 months now. She is a great baby. Sleeps alot! And for the past 3 weeks or so she has been sleeping 6 hours straight at night! Awesome for me! I can't wait until she sleeps more!!!!! She started last week sucking her hand and 2 fingers. And today for the first time I put her on a play mat gym and she was excited and started kinda reaching for the toys to move them. She even fell asleep on their while I put the other two girls down for a nap. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is soooooo cute!










2 comments:

Mónica said...

she is adorable and I'm so happy i got "stuck" in Texas, which allowed me to meet her. plus, i loved seeing you, Misa and the 2 other princesses :-)

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

oh my gosh. Look how big she is already!! I love that pink hat, did you make it?? Daniela is looking so grown up too!! :)