Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mikaela slept hours straight

Mikaela slept for the first time 8 hours last night and is still asleep while I type (it's 9:10 am right now). She went to bed at 9:30 and woke up about 5:30 and went back to sleep after nursing. I had to pump this morning because I was in so much pain since she did not nurse very long! Oh I hope this continues. She has been a little sick with a stuffy nose but no fever. I have a sore throat and hope that she does not have that... because if she does I feel so bad!!! I hate this weather... the girls are ALWAYS SICK!!!!!! Maybe the little bit of Tylenol that I gave Mikaela last night let her rest and the fact that I inclined her mattress to allow her to breath better. Either way, I hope she continues to sleep like this!!!!!!!!!

No comments: