Monday, January 21, 2008

Gymboree

Today we went to Gymboree. Dani had fun and I learned some things that I can do with her here at home for her development. We met a little girl that is 3 months old and is as long as Dani... her dad is 6'5 (and his sisters are all 6 feet and up) and her mom is 5'10 so this little girl is really long for her age. Amazing... she is cute!

Tummy time with mirror underneath them. Dani pays close attention to the teacher as she listens to her sing.. so cute. She is so observant. She also loves to look at herself in the mirror... she was giving herself kisses!!!!!

Here she is with a small ball.. she picks it up because her fingers get stuck inside the little holes... she also kept reaching for her neighbors ball!

With help... I can sit up...
But then I like to grab my toes.

No comments: