Sunday, January 20, 2008
Our weekend...
We had a great weekend. On a cold and rainy Friday, my mom and I traveled to Bryan for my best friends wedding. Thank you so much to my mom for joining us and taking great care of Dani while mommy was unable to. Saturday turned out to be a better day- the rain cleared and the sun came out and it was beautiful even though it was still cold! Daddy met up with up with us on Saturday. The wedding was held first at a very pretty church and then off we went to the reception at a vineyard- thank God it was inside and not outside because it was cold! It was all beautiful!!!! Caro looked so in love and beautiful! Here are some pictures of our weekend!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I bet it was fun to have the only baby at the wedding!! I bet she got tons of attention and compliments!! Dani looks so cute!
I LOVE the picture that you've put on the top of your BLOG!! That's so serene!! it's one that you took while on our trip to Cancun two years ago right? WOW!! Two years ago, can you believe it??
Post a Comment