I haves signed up Dani for Gymboree. She begins next week. I am so excited for her!!!! What she has learned this week: Dani can turn from her stomach to her right to be on her back and she can put her foot in her mouth... so cute!!!! She loves the song the Itzy, bitzi, araƱa and playing peek-a-boo with mommy.
Thank you to Cathy for watching Dani today for an hour while mommy was getting a manicure and pedicure that was a gift to me from Caro. Her wedding is this Saturday so will post some pictures on sunday! How exciting... almost all my friends are married... I only have a couple single friends... lets see who's wedding is next. ;)
Since daddy is out of town and will be for the next couple weeks... I will probably be posting more and more because he always asks... "Why didn't you put a picture of Dani on the blog?" so here you go baby... enjoy the video and pictures just for you and our friends- but especially for you since its hard to be out of town and be in love with this little angel of ours and not be able to hold her at night. I always give her a kiss and hug from daddy!!!!! Love you and miss you!!!
I can turn and put my foot in my mouth.
I love to play Peek-a-boo with mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment