I'm not sure if I had mentioned this before but Dani gives us kisses. It's such a great feeling when I receive a kiss and hug from her. I love her hugs and kisses! I remember a couple of times that she was in bed with us in Europe and when she would wake up she would kiss both of us- her way of saying "Buenos dia mami, buenos dias papi." (And no she did not sleep with us all night- I would just put her in our bed when she would wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning and I just wanted to keep sleeping- I thought I would be in trouble later with this habit but it all worked out great.)
She is so smart. She learns so fast!!! Oh how I wish you could see it. But until I get my battery for my camera, then I will post some videos!
1 comment:
um..you need to hurry up with that battery. heehee
Post a Comment