Saturday, July 12, 2008

WE ARE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep we made it home last night from Germany. We miss our family so much already and it has only been a couple of hours since we have been home. We had a WONDERFUL time and greatly cherished each moment that we spent with my uncle and his family! We hope to see them soon again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post some pictures soon. I am just so tiered. Dani is sleeping right now. She, as well and Misa and I, feel asleep around 3 pm today and woke up at 8:30. Dani was a little upset that I woke her up but I had to to keep her up for a bit so that way she would sleep better tonight. But I gave in and let her fall back asleep because she was just not happy with me! We will see how she sleeps tonight! Last night she did pretty well. We got home and she slept from 9:30 to about 2 am and woke up for about an hour with daddy and then went back to sleep until 6:30 am this morning. She ate breakfast and was as happy as can be!!!! I LOVE our little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: