Friday, July 18, 2008

It's been almost a week...

It's been almost a week and I have not updated the blog. We have just been busy. Then again I just have not wanted to update it because I'm sad that right now my camera is not working because I need a new battery. So soon I will post some new pictures once I get my battery in the mail- I had to order it!

As for our adjustment to life and the time... we have finally gotten there. Dani is sleeping like an angel at night... no complaints there. The only problem now is that she is not eating well. She just wants to drink her "Lechita." Maybe she is getting more teeth and that is why she is in no mood to eat real food. She will take a bit here and there but its not like before. She wants to also eat independently so she does not like her food to be mashed like before. She wants to hold it and feed herself. She is getting so big. She knows what she wants! Its funny!!!!

Till next update!

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Let her eat by herself...just cut up stuff instead of mashing it and let her go to town with it. I know she'll make a huge mess, but you'll see huge smiles on her face as she does it alone!!

Oh...angle or angel?? I think you mean angel!! :)