Friday, January 9, 2009

An attachment!

Not sure if I have mentioned this before but Dani has an obsession with her pink blanket and she hates it when I take it away and wash it. So yesterday, I bought her a new pink blanket... identical to the one that she has so that when I wash one, I can give her the other one. GUESS WHAT... she didn't notice the difference... which is a GREAT thing for me!!!! Here she is with her new blanket.

Also, she looks a little skinny because she has been sick for over a week and has not really been eating. Hopefully this stomach virus clears up soon and she will be back to eating!


She loves to drape herself with her blanket. She asks and searches for her blanket when its not around. It's so funny!!!!

She is a bit sick. But hopefully soon she will be better! Took her to the doctor today and in 7 days she has lost 1 pound and a half... which the doctor said is A LOT!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oppppsss Dani luce diferente!!!!!!! pero como siempre muy linda, espero que rapido este muy bien para poder verla!

Saludos Marta!

Anonymous said...

I hope she is feeling better.....Need to see you!! Want to see you! miss you.

Mónica said...

aww...she does look skinny...i hope she felt better quickly