Friday, January 16, 2009

During the holidays my sister and her family came to visit! We had a great time. We actually did things together and had a great time even though poor little Dani was sick the whole time they were here! But she got to enjoy her cousins a lot!!!! She had a blast! We went to the Children's musuem with the kids, had game night at our house- only adults with the exemption of Dani since she was sick, enjoyed dinner at my parents for New Years, the girls went to the movies to watch Marley and Me (which by the way I CRIED SO MUCH IN THE MOVIE- its was really good), and my sister did a pregnancy photo shoot! Here is one of my favorite pictures- once she sends me the pictures (she is waiting on me to choose some for enlargements) then I will show you more because I have so MANY FAVORITES!!!! Thank you so Much Marleny for taking the pictures. They turned out very beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to get some printed and hung! Which I also need to print my pregnancy pictures that Mariafer took when I was pregnant with Dani! Those are beautiful too!!!!


26 weeks pregnant

Some of my favorite pictures from my first pregnancy shoot!

3 comments:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

you are beautiful, pregnant or not!!

Anonymous said...

Marta te ves muy linda!!!!

Me encanta que estes disfrutando de tu barriguita y guardando estos recuerdos. Tu hermana hizo un excelente trabajo! gracias por compartir tus momentos bonitos.

Mónica said...

love. love. love. gosh, i can only wish that i will be as beautiful as you when i'm preggers. that's not going to happen for a looong time but i can start wishing for the pretty stomach now, right?