Monday, March 9, 2009

Cute pictures of Dani and me!

I'm 36 weeks pregnant. Baby girl is almost here- 4 weeks left or less if she decides it's time for her to see her older sister and the world! I am so excited and a bit nervous... but I am ready to meet our little one!

Here are some pictures that Abuelo took of us yesterday. They turned out beautiful! Thanks papi! I love so many of them that I can't pick a favorite!!!!!












3 comments:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

These are great!! My favorite ones are the BW and the sepia, but the sepia tops them all! I love it. You look great!! Looks like Dani is anxious to meet the little one!! So, am I!

Mónica said...

CUTE! VERY NICE pictures! Of course you can't pick a favorite - neither can I. I wish so much I could meet the new addition to the family :-( I'm so happy for y'all

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful!!! My goodness! you look amazing and the one Dani hugging your belly....OMG! adorable!