Monday, March 23, 2009

Names????

I am 38 weeks pregnant and I am so ready!!! But we still have not decided on a name for our little girl and now the meaning of the names that we have on our list are making it harder for us to choose. Oh I wish that it would just come to us... like that we would get a sign or something on our second little girls name.

Have you ever wondered what your name means? Anyways... just wanted to share what our names mean:
Marta Maria- Lady; Bitter (hmmmm am I bitter... sometimes i guess but not really!!!)
Misael Ernesto- Who is like God; serious, battle to the death (Serious... oh yeah... that is so him but once you get to know him he is not!!!!)
Daniela Sophia-God is my judge; wisdom ( I just LOVE HER NAME... its perfect for her)

Interesting huh???

Oh and on another note... Dani is now sleeping in her new big girl room. She is so awesome and adapts to things really fast!!!! She did not have a problem moving rooms. She is now sleeping in a full size bed and she looks so small in a HUGE bed but she will grow into it! She LOVES HER ROOM. Will post pictures tomorrow of her in her bed.

1 comment:

Mónica said...

Monica means....Possibly (Greek) "solitary" or (Latin) "to advise; nun". Saint Monica, the mother of Saint Augustine, prayed for her son and saved him from self-destruction. As a result, Saint Augustine became one of the greatest saints in history.

Yup... sounds like me. An amazing woman. Hahahaha.... just kidding. To advise - yes! People always come to me to talk and hear what I have to say. But solitary? I dunno. Being alone does not bother me and I enjoyed leaving alone, so maybe yes.