Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eva Nicole has arrived!

Eva Nicole was born Friday, March 27, 2009 at 3:02 pm weighing 7 lbs 10 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. To make a long story short, we arrived at the hospital around 10:45 am because I thought my water broke but it had not. By the time they examined me and connected me to the monitor to check the contractions and baby's heart rate, I was already 4 cm dilated and the contractions were 2 to 4 minutes apart. Yep, I was in Labor and did not know it. Misael dropped of Dani at my mom's work around 12:30 and returned to the hospital. We walked around the hospital so that my contractions would speed up. By the time we got back to the room around 2:20 my doctor examined me and I was 7 cm dilated. She therefore broke my water and the contractions intensified fast and 30 minutes later at 3:02 pm Eva Nicole was born. What a great feeling it was to finally hold her in my arms and see her. Thank you God for sending us our healthy beautiful little girl.

Dani met her little sister the day she was born and was happy to see her and hold her for a minute. We are all doing great and ready to get used to our new life as a family of four.

Oh and her name means: Eva- Life and Nicole- Victorious people.

Here we are right after she was born and the nurse handed her to me!

Proud Daddy with his second little girl in arms.


Dani Meeting Eva for the first time.

Leaving the hospital and going home.

Eva is ready to be home!

Eva sleeping. CUTE!

5 comments:

Mariafer said...

CONGRATS! So excited for you! She looks beautiful!

Mónica said...

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I love the video :-) Pictures are great. I can't wait to meet little Eva. God Bless you all

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

I can't wait to meet her!! and let's just say Kateli is ansy to meet "tia marta's baby" :)

Anonymous said...

HOla Eva Nicole! Las Ponce de Leon estamos muy contentas con tu llegada! Bienvenida al mundo de diversion que tenemos tu familia y nosotras. Estamos muy contentas de ya conocerte esperamos verte pronto cuando estes mas grande y no te podamos enfermar.

Marta, mil felicidades, obviamente eres genial!

Saludos

Familia Ponce de Leon

Anonymous said...

I love the video!!! she is precious!!!God Bless you all!