Friday, August 27, 2010

Daniela's Build a Bear Birthday Celebration

Daniela will be 3 tomorrow! This year we celebrated her birthday differently... at Build-a-bear with a couple of her friends. She and all the kids had a BLAST! I did not want a big party here at our house so instead I planned her bday party just for her and a couple of her friends on a weekday. It turned out perfect! If we would of done it on the weekend.. it would of been horrible because the mall is so busy during that time! Thank you to everyone that came out to celebrate her birthday! She adores each and everyone of you and her little friends- Joseph, Ty, and Laiya! Daddy, grandpa, and her Padrino Edward came out too to celebrate! What great guys they are! Here are some pictures of her celebration.. I did not get any of her at the build-a-bear place because I took only video... but my dad got some and once I get those I will post them! We did Build-a-bear then pizza at California Pizza (YUM!!!) then a Train ride, and last but not least her gift opening! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!


Daniela with her yummy birthday cupcakes!


Too cute!!!!!!!! She is so adorable!!!!!! What a big girl!!!!!


Eating her birthday cupcake after we sang Happy Birthday to her!


Eva enjoying her cupcake!


Family picture!


Laiya (her BF), Daniela, and Ty


Eva having fun before the Train ride began! Joseph is in the background with Misa.


Group picture of the kids in front of the Train!


The kids on the chimney! Joseph was missing!


Daniela giving a thank you hug to Alexis (Joseph's mom).


Dani giving a Thank you hug to Mari (Ty's mom)!


Dani giving a Thank you Hug to Padrino Edward.


Dani giving a Thank you Hug to Wendy (Laiya's mom).


Daniela was so exhausted! She feel asleep so fast on our way home! This is what you get when you party hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS DANIELA! Que alegria saber que paso tan bien acopanada en su fiesta de cumple. Felicidades!!!

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

feliz cumple!