Daniela is recognizing letters!!!! Wow.. so impressed! I think if I would of worked with her a while back the way that I am doing now.. she would known to recognize her alphabet by now! But that is okay! Anyways, here is her story. We went to Hobby Lobby to buy some things that I needed and while walking towards the store Daniela said to me "mami... B de bebe" and I just said yes. And then she said it again and it did not dawn on me... so I looked at her and she was pointing at the big Hobby Lobby sign. And that is when I told her... yes that is right.. their are some B's up there and it is B de bebe. Funny... how practice makes perfect!!!!
Currently I have been working on A, B, C and 1,2,3. Its moving slowly.. but she is learning! The more she sees it.. the better she will get!!!!!!! So happy for her!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
It is awesome to see your kids learn isn't it! That is one of the few things I love about homeschooling that when they show off what they learned I know I had a part in it. Keep having fun and learning. Well done!
ooo...that's exciting :-)
Post a Comment