Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This past weekend!

We had a great weekend! First of all I attended my first craft show for Sweet Mommy Treats! Thank you Alexis and Martha for helping me out and for my dad for taking pictures! The event was a huge success! I can't wait to do another craft show! The most popular products were my Diaper Cupcakes and Jumbo cupcake.

Then on Sunday, we all headed to Galveston for the day! Tio Walter and Tia Martha joined us and we had a great time! We rode the ferry and the girls enjoyed feeding the birds. Then we went to eat and afterwords we went to the beach! The girls really enjoyed the sun, sand, and water!!!!!!! This was Eva's first time at the beach! She was fearless!!!!!!!!! what a great weekend!


This is what my booth/table looked like!


Here I am talking to a potential client!


Here I am collecting money! This lady in particular was a great story. She had left the Expo earlier and then returned later just to come buy a Diaper cake from me! Her friend too purchased something- some Diaper cupcakes!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

felicidades Marta por emprendimiento. Sin duda tu negocio crecera muy pronto! :)) Que bien que disfrutaron de la playa aprovechando el calorcito de Houston. Saluods