Saturday, April 12, 2008
Daddy's Birthday!
Daddy is 28 years old! He took the day off on his birthday and spent the day together! We went to get Dani's passport application processed. It did not take that long! We should get it soon!!!!!! Then we came home and he slept like a baby for about 2 hours while Dani and I hung out! Then we went out to dinner with Tio Walter and then the boys went out to the movies! I came home with Dani and watched August Rush with Brendy! It was a really good movie. I enjoyed it. Daddy came home around 1 am and was so surprised that I was still awake (I normally fall asleep watching movies at night). I was only awake because I enjoyed the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so going to own it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Music is so beautiful! I wish I played an instrument... I guess it is never to late right? Maybe I will learn to play the Piano...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment