Dani is pulling herself up to stand. On our sofa she stand ups and then climbs to reach the blinds... its pretty funny!!!! I have to be careful that she doesn't do it too much because I'm afraid that she will try to climb out of her crib and really hurt herself! We don't really have furniture that she can pull herself up and stand so we took out a walker that Abuelita Marisela gave her for Christmas. She loves it! The front part detaches and she can put it on the floor and play with for a long time. It makes all kinds of animal noises, plays music, and says colors and numbers. Very nice toy! She loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dani is also crawling. Sometimes she will crawl for a while but then get tiered and soilder crawl to get somewhere faster. I think that once she gets the hang of it, she won't need to soldier crawl anymore.
2 comments:
What did you do with your couches? Looks like you've cleared out the fam room!
LOL!!! That is so funny and cute. I miss her
Post a Comment