Dani has learned to turn off the light. I started with showing her how and about the third time she surprised me and turned it off herself. It was so cute!!! She gets this little smirk on her face before she puts her little finger on the switch probably saying "should I do it? or should I not?" She is our little learning sponge!!!!!!
I don't have any pranks for you! But just wanted to say Happy April Fools!!! I know, I know, the day has already passed but I thought I would wish you all a Happy April Fools Day!!!
Anyways, today we got Dani passport pictures taken by abuelo. They turned out great. Now I need to go get her passport processed. Hopefully soon we will have it on hand in case we travel anywhere far!!!!!!
I still don't have pictures because I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY CAMERA IS. Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE I HAVE PUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On another note, Dani went to sleep early today. Its 9:30 pm right now and she has been asleep since 6:30. Soon she will probably wake up. We feel asleep together on the sofa (which we normally don't do together) and so I transfered her to her crib and she did not wake up. I don't think she will sleep the whole night, but we will see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD NIGHT!
1 comment:
Guess what? the kids are getting thier passports pictures taken today! Fun! Hope you find your camera!
Post a Comment