Wednesday, April 9, 2008

STANDING!!!!

At 4 am this morning I woke up to a crying hungry Dani. I went into her room to get her and she was standing on her crib crying waiting for me to pick her up. I was so scared it took me forever to fall back asleep after she nursed and went back to sleep. It's now 7 am and she is up playing!

In the evening Dani will be going to her FIRST Astros game. I will post pictures tomorrow!!!!!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Mónica said...

I can't believe it. I remember when Noah first stood up in the crib. (I say that is if he was mine). I love you Dani!

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo funny marta!
I seriously laugh with lots of love in me at your first time mommy issues. Its so cute! i love it! i love you and i love DANI (more actually...haha)

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo funny marta!
I seriously laugh with lots of love in me at your first time mommy issues. Its so cute! i love it! i love you and i love DANI (more actually...haha)

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

She's not going to climb out of the crib--well, not quite yet!! Give her a few more months!! As long as you've lowered the crib to it's lowest position, you'll (or she'll) be fine!! I marvel and remember all of those "first" moments with the first child. So much fun, excitement but sometimes a little bit of fear for them. Mom told me about Dani standing on the crib and that you were a little apprehensive, it made me smile and think back to when I found Kateli standing in the crib.