Thursday, October 1, 2009

Playing...

I found Daniela in her room playing with her babies. So I went to get my camera to take a picture of her and she had already packed her things and moved to my bedroom to play. She is starting to pretend play a lot!

Here she is. I dressed her this morning just with the blue shirt and brown pants... but she found the vest and hat in her room and put those on herself. Don't know if she is ready for a rainy day or cold day... I think both! Hehehehehehe!

Dani decided that Eva needed her look. She asked me to put the hat and vest on Eva for a picture.


And here is Eva at 6 months! Oh she is so cute! She is starting to sit up but still leans to the sides or back. Soon she will sit completely on her own!


Dani helped me wash dishes the other day. It was so funny to see her turn on the water from the faucet. I know... her pants are a little big... and she is showing her little dora underwears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute! love the vest wink, wink. it looks great on both of them...need to see you soon.