We had a great weekend. On saturday Misa and I went running- 6 mile run and 3 mile walk... we could of ran the last three but we stopped because my foot was starting to hurt and I didn't want to injure it. After our great run we went to pay our respects to Misael's grandma- It's been a year since her passing. We can't believe that the time has gone so fast! In the evening we spent it with Misa's family- yummy food and great company! On Sunday we went to church and then to eat lunch! Afterward we came home for the girls to nap and we rested too! I had a great nap!!!! The Misa left for his business trip and we went to my parents house for Eva's baptism pictures. Thanks Papi for some great pictures. I just need to pick my favorites.. and that is always hard to do with so many great ones!
Oh- fyi or really fmi (for my information) Eva is now sitting up on her own now and is trying to crawl- she gets on all her knees and hands and rocks back and forth as to want to go forward- so cute! To follow is a video of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment