We were out practically all weekend! Saturday we spent it at my mother in laws house for one Dani's uncles birthday party. He turned 7. I know I have a young brother in law! And today we were at my parents house for a small get together that my bro arranged. WE ATE SO MUCH THIS WEEKEND THAT IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY!
I realized this weekend that Dani has what is called in spanish "mamitiz" (translated- only wanting to be with mommy!). Each time someone would hold her she'd start crying. Once she got comfortable (and only with SOME people) I would leave the room and she would be fine but the minute she'd see me she would cry and reach out for me to get her. Poor thing! Any ideas as to what I can do to help her with this?
I was going to post some pictures but I left my camera at my parents. I will try to post some tomorrow!!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
It's a phase they all go through. It's separation anxiety and it's normal. I would say just give her as many opptys as possible to be with others, but stay close.
Uh-oh! Mamitiz...lol. Cathy has gone through this and especially with Leila. Think about it this way - Dani has mamitiz now, but when she's 14 she might not even want to hang around with you. So Cherish it. Hahaha...I'm kidding! But you know what I mean, right? xoxo
You know what I did right?... You guessed it, I let them cry. haha Especially if I wasn't around like in the church nursery that way I didn't even have to hear it, haha. Actually Benjamin is the only one that had it bad but thankfully they get over it all on their own.
Post a Comment