
Eva is 4 months old now! I have been wanting to take pictures of just her but with a toddler around she doesn't let me! So since Dani is sleeping right now, I decided to do a mini photo session of my little girl. And now I understand why the second child does not get that many pictures. I need to work on that!
3 comments:
that's just how it goes!! Great pic by the way!! You'll get pics of her, just not ONLY her, big sister will creep into all of them...which makes it fun and interesting. I need to do Joshua's 2 year old pics :)
haha! EXACTLY!!! children after the first get jipped! there are a 1,000 pics of cathy and like 20 of me. :-( haha... Love this picture by the way. Eva is too cute! Is it weird I want to bite her arm? Gently, of course.
i want to bite her arms, cheek, feet, thighs! so adorable! i need to come by to see you guys....It is very true though on the pics, the third one is almost non existent...sad...but cherish what you do have...and take lots of pics!!!
Post a Comment