Sunday, July 19, 2009

Marathon

IT'S OFFICIAL- Misa and I have registered for the FULL MARATHON on Jan 17, 2010. We were only going to register for the half marathon... but we were to late- it was SOLD OUT! But I think it was a sign... because throughout the day I was thinking... maybe I should just do the full marathon since I am turning 30 this year and who knows if later on I will want to do a marathon. So I go online to register and the half marathon is full... so WE decided to go ahead and sign up for the FULL MARATHON... Yikes!!!!! So tomorrow WE officially begin our training! Oh and for those of you that do not know... this will be my second marathon and Misa's first (even though he has registered twice before and never ran either). So wish us luck and keep us in your prayers!

Please also keep Katherine in your prayers as she is in the hospital. If you want more info... check her blog out- http://allingodshands.blogspot.com/

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mónica said...

that's exciting for the marathon! good luck with training :-)

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Good luck!! I'll be praying for you during your training, that you stay healthy and injury free. I'll also be praying for Misa! I hope he decides this one is the one to do, and not just donate for a good cause! :)

Anonymous said...

I will be your cheerleader! i had told a friend of mine that is running it, so i will be there! good luck in your training!!!

Anonymous said...

I will be your cheerleader! i had told a friend of mine that is running it, so i will be there! good luck in your training!!!

Anonymous said...

Felicidades Marta, ojala que Misael y tu tengan un buen entrenamiento para que logren lo que se han propuesto. Sera un gran logro si lo hacen!