After the baseball game, we went bowling. I fell on my butt.. i practically went flying and landed on my right butt cheek. My sister in law LAUGHT a lot at me... Misa did not even come to the rescue because he said that he thought I faking it because I was laughing but Maelle came running to help me get up. (I was laughing because that is all I could really do... it was pretty funny... I can image myself in the air)
Friday, July 17, 2009
Pictures with family...
I HAVE TONS of pictures that I need to go through from my sister and her family visit, my European cousins visit, and my little brother's wedding. I will only post a couple of pictures right now but hope to post more later!

After the baseball game, we went bowling. I fell on my butt.. i practically went flying and landed on my right butt cheek. My sister in law LAUGHT a lot at me... Misa did not even come to the rescue because he said that he thought I faking it because I was laughing but Maelle came running to help me get up. (I was laughing because that is all I could really do... it was pretty funny... I can image myself in the air)
We went to the Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham. We got a tour and free ice cream after the visit. Here is Dani eating Strawberry Ice Cream!!! YUMMY... Blue Bell.. THE BEST ICE CREAM!

After the baseball game, we went bowling. I fell on my butt.. i practically went flying and landed on my right butt cheek. My sister in law LAUGHT a lot at me... Misa did not even come to the rescue because he said that he thought I faking it because I was laughing but Maelle came running to help me get up. (I was laughing because that is all I could really do... it was pretty funny... I can image myself in the air)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment