Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My brother is married!!!!!!

My little brother is married. It was a beautiful wedding and we had a GREAT TIME!!!!! Here are some pictures...
The kids right before the ceremony began.

my brother and I right before the ceremony

Marleny and Walter right before the ceremony

The girls with girls with Abuela

Walter with his groomsmen

my parents and Walter.
My sister's family. Kateli was the flower girl and she did awesome!

Yoann, Maelle and Eva before the ceremony. (they are my European cousins)



Mr and Mrs. XXXXX. Here are the newlyweds after they entered for the reception.

Here we are at the reception.

Kateli, Marleny and Dani.

Family of 4.

Walter and his cousins.

Newlyweds about to cut the cake.

Dani was a bit tiered.. can you tell??? She fell asleep around 10 I think!

2 comments:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Thanks for posting these great pictures!! I have yet to go through mine, and am too tired to write too much write now. We had a great time, and miss everyone already!

Anonymous said...

Que Bellos se ven todos!!!! felicidades!